So guess who’s really bad with consistent posting? Yep, me.
You know when life suddenly engulfs you, and you feel like you have no time? I’ve had a serious case of that over the last month. And especially for blog posts, I need a good 2 hours just doing the makeup and getting the pictures, and if im going to all that effort to get ready, I feel i should go out. And when do I get the time… Never!
But yeah, I’ve mainly been busy with school. That’s kind of what you get with taking Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry for A-level. Woops.
But anyway, today i went out to see some friends and exchange presents, so I felt like getting all glammed up.
Mmmm the sexiness of undereye circles….
1) First I apply foundation to my face and neck, followed by a mountain of concealer under my eyes, and powder to set it all.
2) Next I fill in my eyebrow with powder. I really need to do my eyebrows, they’re a bit dysfunctional at the moment. My apologizes.
3) Next I apply a primer, then a paint pot over the top. The primer is to help the eyeshadow stay on, and the paintpot provides an opaque base so the shadows appear more vibrant.
I also apply a pearl eyeshadow stick to my inner corner to make me look more awake, and to lighten up the whore makeup that is soon to follow…
9) Next I apply mascara, and my favourite, lashes! However I don’t look particularly enthusiastic here. Im internally smiling, trust me. 🙂
I just love how in the background, there’s a picture of my cat and a poster of curve transformations.
10) Next I apply matte bronzer to contour my face. I apply it: below my cheekbones, along my temples, down the sides of my nose, and below my chin.
12) Whilst I think matte lips photograph really well, I find them so uncomfortable, so I apply lipstick over the top.
It’s a moisturing lipstick from clinique which i apply and blend in with my finger.
.Revlon colorstay foundation combination/oily- 120 Buff
.Paris-Berlin concealer palette
.Collection lasting perfection concealer- cool medium
.MUA Prime and Conceal powder
.Avon glow matte bronzer- Medium Rivera
.Sleek blush- Pixie pink
.NYX Eyebrow cake powder- taupe/ash
.Too faced shadow insurance- candlelight
.MAC pro longwear paintpot- painterly
.Urban Decay-NAKED 2 palette (YDK, Snakebite, foxy)
.Collection 24 hour felt tip liner- black
.Avon supershock eyeliner pencil- black
.Essence get big lashes- waterproof
.Red Cherry lashes 47
.Nyx slim lip pencil- peekaboo neutral
.Clinque buttershine lipstick- Delovely
Hope you enjoyed, Thank you for reading!
If I don’t blog again before Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS! And have a fabulous one however you choose to spend it.