So today I am going to do my favourite everyday look. I put ‘Favourite every day eye’ instead of ‘My every day eye’ because I change the makeup I wear on my eyes pretty much everyday, because I feel bad not using the other stuff I own. But this is no doubt my favourite, and a more polished and put together eye look than I may normally do.
So lets get started with the tutorial!
1) Prime your eyes with your favourite eye primer. As its summer I then apply a waterproof cream eyeshadow over the top to make my shadows last extra long,in the summer heat.
2) Next I apply a peachy-gold eyeshadow across my entire lid, and lower lashline. I then take a shimmery brown and apply it on the outer third of my lid and lower lashline.
3) Then take a matte dark brown shadow through your crease. I then blend it upwards to make my eyes look slighty smokey. After this I apply a matte highlight under my brow bone.
4) Then taking a brown gel eyeliner I draw a thin line on my top lash line (Getting slightly thicker towards the outer edge) and apply it on my waterline (Inside my eye).
5) I then curl my lashes and apply 2 coats of black mascara to my lashes. Mascara on the bottom lashes is optional, however I like the look of it.
And that my eye look. When ive done the rest of my makeup… 10 hours later… It looks like this!
.Too Faced shadow insurance
.Benefit creaseless cream shadow- R.S.V.P
.Mac eyeshadow- All that glitters
.Too Faced Natural eye palette (I used the shades: Heaven, push up and Sexspresso)