Cheryl cole- Ghetto Baby Tutorial
Published January 11, 2013 by majormakeupmadness
Happy New Year!
Today im going to do a tutorial on a look Cheryl wore in her latest music video Ghetto Baby. I love the song and all the looks she was wearing throughout the video.
So heres my tutorial!
1) First I apply a champagne cream eyeshadow over my lid as a base.
2) I apply a shimmery brown shadow on the inner half of my lid and repeat on the lower lashline.
3) I then apply a dark grey on the out half of my lid and do the same with my lower lashline.
4) I then apply a warm, medium, matte brown in my crease. This softens the look.
5) I then apply a matte black on the outer corner of my eyes and blend gently across the lashline.
6) I then apply a black kohl pencil to my waterline. I also do a medium-thickness line on my top lashline. I stop when I get to the inner third of my eye.
7) I then apply mascara and a set of false lashes. I also apply a shimmery highlight in my inner corners and under my brow bone.
8) To finish off the look I contour with a dark matte bronzer. I apply a light peach blush to my cheeks.
For my lips: I line them with a nude lipline, then apply a light pink lipstick followed by a light pink gloss.
Heres the finished look:
Rimmel Wake me up foundation- 100 ivory
Mac studio finish concealer spf35- Nw20
Elf complexion perfection powder- cool
rimmel blush- Santa rose
Avon glow bronzer- medium riviera
Elf eyebrow kit- light
Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow- RSVP
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Naked Palette 2
Mac eye kohl- Smolder
Benefit they’re real mascara
Revlon lashes- 91155 Intensifying
No7 lipliner – Nude
L’oreal color riche lipstick- 303
Lily cole for body shop lipgloss- 04 go pink
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. Bye!