So today Im gonna show you a look which suits everyone. Its not the most dramatic smokey eye, but that’s how I like it best. Then it gives you the option to go for a brighter lip colour or a more neutral lip. The eyeshadow palette im going to use is the NYX One Night in Morocco. I thought it would be easier to show you a picture of the shadows, so you know the exact shade im using.
1) First I apply the dark champagne colour (bottom right) all over my lid and into my crease. stopping just below the brow.
2) Next I apply the medium grey colour across my lid. I don’t put it near the inner corner of my eye. It is the top right colour in the palette.
3) I then blend the dark champagne colour and medium grey together. I smudge a dark grey into my lashline, and blend. The grey I use is is on the bottom line of palette.
4) I then line my top and bottom lashline with a black kohl pencil .I use one from rimmel. It doesnt have to be neat. Then blend with a smudge brush to give a ‘Smokey ‘ look.
5) I then apply a highlight under my brow (white from the palette) and a silver shadow in the inner corners (not from palette).
6) Lastly Mascara! I use Maybelline falsies!
Thats the finished look! This look suit pretty much every eye shape and colour. It also suits all ages as the shadows are matte.
Almond eyes and standard eye shapes can pretty much get away with anything. But for some eye shapes like a hooded eye, you cant put anything really dark in the crease. So we use the darkest colours at the lashline.
The eyeshadow doesnt focus too much on the outer corner or inner corner either so people with Wide set eyes or Close set eyes can wear it too!
I matched the look with Plum colours.
I use sleek blush in Pomegranate and mac lipstick in plumful.
Here’s me wearing it. The first photo is with flash, the rest are without: