Taylor Swift- We are Never Getting back Together. Tutorial!
by September 2, 2012 majormakeupmadness
So today Im going to do a tutorial for the makeup Taylor Swift was wearing in her new video ‘We are never getting back together’ which came out 1 day ago. I know I don’t look like taylor swift but I loved the makeup, especially as it was sort of a 50’s look.
I also dyed my hair darker. Im not too sure about it, but I dyed it to get rid of the red in my hair so I can dye it blonde soon. So meh, Let me know in the comments….
All the shadows I use are from the Nyx one night in Morocco palette
1) First I apply a light champagne eyeshadow across my lid and on my lower lashline.
2) I then apply a taupe eyeshadow into my crease and blend.
3) I apply a white eyeshadow under my brow and in my inner corners.
4) I apply a thin line of Black pencil liner across my lid. I also apply it to the outer 2 thirds of my lower lashline and blend. I use Mac’s eye khol in Smolder.
I then curl my lashes and apply generous coats of mascara. I use maybelline’s colossal volume. I find it makes my lashes look lushious.
1) I outline my lips with Cherry lipliner by Mac. I go outside my lipline to get a more defined lip shaoe like taylors.
2) I then fill in my lips with MUA’s lipstick in shade 13. It’s only £1! Totally amazing!
1) Taylor doesn’t have much on her cheeks, besides a bit of bronzer. So I lightly contour my face with a bronzer from Fashionista called Paris.
And here’s the finished look!
Hope you enjoyed. Do you like taylor swifts song? I do!
Also check out my friend’s blog here, she did a post earlier today which I love
Art, Beauty, MAC, Makeup, tips, Tutorial, Uncategorized
50's look, beauty, blog post, dark hair, majormakeupmadness, Makeup, Taylor swift, Tutorial, video, we are never getting back together